Dear Sir or Madam,
From 25 May 2018, a new Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such information (name of the GDPR) and repealing Directive 95 applies / 46 / EC.
In the light of the above, we inform that:
1. The administrator of your personal data (hereinafter: the Administrator) is "PPHU" ABAT "Sp. J Andrzej Janus, Roman Chocholski"
Building Street 6B, 84-200 Wejherowo, NIP: 588-000-64-56, REGON: 190009611. The Administrator can be contacted by traditional mail to the following address: ul. Budowlanych 6B, 84-200 Wejherowo or email: email@example.com
2.The administrator has appointed a Data Protection Officer who can be contacted in writing by traditional mail to the following address:
ul. Budowlanych 6B, 84-200 Wejherowo or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Your personal data is processed on the basis of art.6 par. 1 lif. F RODO, i.e. based on the necessity of processing for purposes resulting from legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator.
4.The data includes, in particular, name and surname, personal data, shipping address, telephone number, e-mail address, tax identification number, and possibly other data provided by you. In the case of a company, your data may also come from or be supplemented with data from the CEIDG database, the database of Voivodship Statistical Offices or the database of business entities of the National Court Register. We process all data collected by us in accordance with the purpose for which it was collected and on the basis of applicable law. The basis for processing your data is your consent.
5. Personal data will be processed by the Data Administrator and authorized employees of the company PPHU "ABAT" Sp. J Andrzej Janus, Roman Chocholski "in particular:
1) pursuant to Article 6 paragraph 1 letter a) or b) to:
a) enabling payment by electronic means
b) confirmation of receipt of the complaint and answering it at the indicated correspondence address or e-mail address (e-mail)
c) handling your requests, requests and inquiries
2). Based on the legitimate interest of PPHU "ABAT" Sp.J Andrzej Janus, Roman Chocholski "or on the basis of a separate consent [ie] pursuant to Article 6 para. 1 letter) in order to:
a) marketing of own products or services,
b) organizing and conducting marketing campaigns
c) pursuing or securing claims, debt collection, court proceedings
d) conducting product sales analyzes, functional analyzes
e) storage of data for archival purposes as it results from the statutory deadlines applicable to us regarding the storage of documentation and ensuring security
f) direct marketing of products offered by PPHU "ABAT" Sp. J Andrzej Janus, Roman Chocholski "
3) In certain situations, the recipient of your data may also be trusted companies cooperating with us, providing us with courier or postal, telecommunications, IT services, to the extent necessary to perform their tasks.
6. On the basis of consent:
1) the right to access your personal data, i.e. the right to obtain confirmation whether the Administrator processes data and information regarding such processing
2) the right to rectify data if the data processed by the Administrator is incorrect or incomplete
3) the right to request the Administrator to delete data
4) the right to request the Administrator to limit data processing
5) the right to object to data processing on the basis of the Administrator's legitimate interest or to processing for direct marketing
6) the right to lodge a complaint to the Polish supervisory body or the body of another Member State of the European Union, competent for the place of habitual residence or work of the data subject or for the place of alleged violation of the GDPR.
In Poland, it is the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
7) the right to withdraw consent at any time (without affecting the lawfulness of the processing that was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal)
The rights listed in points 1-5) and 7) above can be exercised, among others by contacting the Administrator (address and contact details provided at the beginning) or by contact
from "PPHU" ABAT "Sp. J Andrzej Janus, Roman Chocholski" (address given at the beginning, please add "Personal data protection").
7. Personal data processed in order to conclude or perform the contract and fulfill the Administrator's legal obligation will be stored for the duration of the contract, and after its expiry for the period necessary to:
a) after-sales service (e.g. complaint handling)
b) securing or pursuing any claims due to PPHU "ABAT" Sp. J Andrzej Janus, Roman Chocholski "
c) fulfilling the Administrator's legal obligation (e.g. resulting from tax, accounting or other acts);
2) Personal data processed for the purposes of marketing products or services of PPHU "ABAT" Sp.J Andrzej Janus, Roman Chocholski "on the basis of legitimate legal interest, will be processed until an objection is lodged by the data subject;
3) Personal data processed on the basis of a separate consent will be stored until its revocation.
4) The data may be stored in order to prevent abuse, for statistical and archiving purposes during the period of tax regulations binding to us or events that necessitate their processing. After this time and provided that there is no obligation to store them further, your personal data in our collections will be deleted or anonymized.
We also inform that:
The Administrator makes every effort to provide all means of physical, technical and organizational protection of personal data against their accidental or intentional destruction, accidental loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure, use or access, in accordance with all applicable regulations.
I am asking for permission to process my personal data.
"PPHU" ABAT "Sp. J
Andrzej Janus, Roman Chocholski "
6Budowlanych St., 84-200 Wejherowo,